Power systems that keep chlor-alkali production running 24/7
Manufacturers of chlorine and sodium hypochlorite through electrolysis cannot afford unplanned downtime. They rely on the dependability, service and support they get with Dynapower’s proven DC power supplies.
We work with some of the world’s largest chlor-alkali plants, offering both thyristor and IGBT-based rectifier systems. Our experienced engineers work with you to select a topology and design a rectifier transformer solution that is optimized for your application and unique requirements, to generate the best possible ROI.
Our complete rectifier transformer solutions include:
- Rugged designs for operation in extremely corrosive environments
- Maximum efficiency, to reduce electricity operating costs
- Legendary reliability and durability, for decades of operating life with minimal required maintenance
- Built-in redundancy that increases productivity and revenue through maximum availability and uptime
The Dynapower Difference
To maximize system efficiency and meet utility requirements for power quality, our engineers evaluate the impact of the rectifier system on the incoming power grid, and design power factor correction and harmonic filtering solutions.
Proactive Lifecycle Management
To ensure maximum uptime and the highest return on your investment, we work with you to manage the lifecycle of your rectifiers with:
- 24/7 telephone technical support
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Spare parts packages
- Field service & repair by Dynapower technicians
- Equipment refurbishment and control upgrades
Related Products & SERVICES
Rectifier systems for continuous production
Corrosive environments have met their match in Dynapower’s rugged dependability. We deliver high-power rectifier solutions that stand the test of time for chlor-alkali production.
Downloads & Links
Rectifier Controls Upgrades
Improve plant safety and uptime, while extending the operating life of your rectifier, with a controls upgrade.
Years developing power conversion solutions
Discover what Dynapower can do for you. Call us at (802) 860-7200 or fill out our form to schedule an appointment with us today.