Rugged, reliable power solutions for the toughest challenges
Dynapower brings decades of experience to the research, design, engineering and manufacturing of field-proven DC power solutions for the electrowinning processes of extracting copper, cobalt, nickel, zinc and other metals.
We offer both thyristor and IGBT-based rectifier systems — and to bring you the best return on investment, our engineers work with you to select a topology and design a rectifier transformer solution that is optimized for your application and unique requirements.
Our complete rectifier transformer solutions include:
- Rugged designs for operating in extreme environments
- Maximum efficiency that reduces operating costs
- Legendary reliability and durability, for decades of operating life with minimal required maintenance
- Built-in redundancy for maximum availability and uptime, boosting productivity and revenue
To maximize system efficiency and meet utility requirements for power quality, our engineers evaluate the impact of the rectifier system on the incoming power grid, and design power factor correction and harmonic filtering solutions as needed.
Proactive Lifecycle Management
We work proactively with you, to manage the lifecycle of your rectifiers by providing:
- 24/7 telephone technical support
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Spare parts packages
- Rectifier operation & maintenance training
- Field service & repair by Dynapower technicians
- Rectifier and transformer refurbishment and control upgrades
Related Products & Services
Rugged, reliable solutions for mining
Our durable, high-power rectifiers perform reliably in the toughest environments in the metal mining industry, while our service team is at your side to prevent and minimize downtime.
Downloads & Links
Comparison of IGBT Chopper and Thyristor Rectifier Technology
Learn more about the advantages of each topology by watching our pre-recorded webinar.
Rectifier Controls Upgrades
Extend the operating life of your rectifier system and improve performance, reliability and safety.
Continents with Dynapower equipment installed
Years developing power conversion technologies
Our Mining Projects
Discover what Dynapower can do for you. Call us at (802) 860-7200 or fill out our form to schedule an appointment with us today.