PC-Based Process Controller
Ultimate control and consistency with flexible automation
The Process Controller is a PC application that has been designed to interface and control up to 10 SCR and/or SMPS units through ethernet communications. Its universal design has been developed to accommodate electroplating, anodizing, electrocleaning, and other electrochemical processes.
Easily integrated into SCR and SMPS rectifiers, the Process Controller is our latest and most advanced rectifier controller technology. Its unbeatable reliability provides consistent results, ensuring cost-effective operation and the elimination of wasted time fixing inconsistent parts. The easy-to- use interface allows the customer to efficiently control and monitor multiple units and provides comprehensive control, readback, data logging and troubleshooting ability over each of the rectifier units.
It can be used to create, store, and use multi-step custom recipes that include ramp, dwell, and amp-hour functions, ensuring you always meet Nadcap compliance. This controller automatically logs event history upon completion of every successful process cycle, which can then be accessed for review and downloaded for record keeping and audit compliance.
Any 64-bit Windows 10 PC with an internet browser and NIC can be used as the Process Controller PC. We also offer a hardware package which includes an industrial touchscreen panel PC pre-installed in a NEMA 4 enclosure for mounting in the factory near production lines.
Key Standard Features
- 15” Touchscreen interface (1024 x 768) for easy control (w/ hardware package)
- Graphic display for viewing unit output, set-point reference levels, status indication, setup, and special operating modes
- Voltage and Current setpoint adjust
- Amp-hour totalizer
- Status screen showing all input and fault states
- Active fault indication and history to quickly identify and diagnose faults
- DC voltage and current feedback & setpoint trend display with ‘cycle-based’ data- logging
- Polarity reversal operation (when applicable rectifier hardware present)
- Temperature monitoring readback/fault capability (Contact Dynapower for more information on hardware requirements)
- Ramp rate adjust for both voltage and current modes
- Amp-hour cycle limit adjust
- Cycle timer/voltage cycle limit adjust
- Pulse set-point adjust for both voltage and current modes
- End of cycle indication
- Store multi-step programs
- Each program contains up to 8 steps that include ramp, dwell, pulse, amp-hour, and cycle functions, step repeat/jump functions
- Selectable time-base of milliseconds, seconds, minutes, or hours for all timers
- Intuitive and visual interface to setup and review programs
- Step repeat/jump parameters to allow for complex waveforms
- Ability to copy and delete full programs
- Programs and setpoints automatically restored upon power-up
- End of program indication
Let’s power up together
Take the first step toward a higher level of performance and reliability. Call us at 1 (802) 860-7200 or click the link below to schedule an appointment today.